Nanny Connections Household Staffing – Beverly Hills Office
Information for Clients
I am interested in retaining your services. What is your fee schedule?
To initiate your search with Nanny Connections Household Staffing, a non-refundable search deposit fee of $250.00 is required along with our completed Client Questionnaire Form.
We place Full Time and Part Time Professional Nannies and Household Staff in addition to Temporary Baby Nurses.
If you hire one of our referred candidates, our placement fee is as follows:
- Full Time Nanny, Parent Helper, Family Assistant, Governess 15% of annual Gross Compensation (minimum fee = $3000)
- Part Time Nanny, Parent Helper, Family Assistant, Governess 15% of annual Gross Compensation (minimum fee = $2500)
- Live In Nanny, Parent Helper, Family Assistant, Governess 18% of annual Gross Compensation (minimum fee = $4000)
- Housekeeper, Executive Housekeeper, Cook, Handyman, Companion 15% of annual Gross Compensation (minimum fee = $3000)
- 18% of annual Gross Compensation. Placements last between two weeks and six months.
What is the typical salary range for a Baby Nurse or Doula?
Baby Nurses earn between $28 to $35 per hour . Payroll taxes and insurance are the responsibility of the client/employer although some baby nurses have their own business license. The agency’s temporary placement fee is an additional fee billed separately. Baby Nurses are the employee of the client who hires them.
When should I engage a Baby Nurse or Doula?
We recommend booking your Baby Nurse as soon as possible. Baby Nurses will often book themselves up to 8 months in advance. Their schedules often make allowance for early or late delivery.
Once you have decided on a candidate we will customize an Offer of Employment Letter on your behalf. We feel that this detailed letter is crucial in the hiring process and is necessary for the nanny to make a confident decision that will result in a long-lasting working relationship.
After the candidate agrees to the terms and conditions our agency placement fee will be due within one week of their acceptance, prior to the candidate beginning employment.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in retaining our services complete the Client Questionnaire Form. Once we receive it we will schedule a time to discuss your needs in detail and answer any questions you may have, as well as develop an accurate job description for you. We will work with you closely until a successful match has been made.
What is your screening process?
Every candidate referred through our service is screened the following ways prior to placement:
- Preliminary Phone Interview
- Complete a Detailed Application
- Structured Interview Process
- Review of Written Evaluations
- Reference Verifications
- Criminal Background Investigation
- Sex Offender Search
- Social Security Trace
- Department of Motor Vehicle Check
- Candidate Profile’s Created For Review